There are two types of membership:
The cost of membership is detailed at the bottom of this page.
- Individual Associate Membership is open to all those individuals who can demonstrate an involvement in the study, research or teaching of youth ministry. Click here to apply for membership.
- Institutional Affiliate Membership is open to all academic institutions. To subscribe to the Journal of Youth and Theology as an affiliate member, please click here.
Members receive the following benefits:
- A free copy of the Association Journal of Youth and Theology.
- Access to the Association website and on-line resources.
- Access to the members only email discussion forum and on-line archives of discussion topics.
- Preferential rates and bookings for the bi-annual Conference on Youth Ministry.
- Alignment with the only international, professional, academic youth ministry body in existence in the world at the moment.
Being an international association, we have a number of different fee structures to take into account different currencies and real value of money in different areas of the world.
Membership fees effective June 1, 2009
Personal and associate members (individuals) pay the following:
- Zone 1: UK, Eurozone and Scandinavia - 35 GBP
- Zone 2: Northern America (USA, Canada) – 35 GBP
- Zone 3: Central & South America, Africa – 15 GPB
- Zone 4: Central and Eastern Europe, Russian Federation, Asian subcontinent – 15 GBP
- Zone 5: Middle East & Pacific Rim, Aus & NZ – 25 GBP
Affiliate members (organisations and institutions) pay the following:
- Zone 1: UK, Eurozone and Scandinavia - 70 GBP
- Zone 2: Northern America (USA, Canada) – 70 GBP
- Zone 3: Central & South America, Africa – 30 GPB
- Zone 4: Central and Eastern Europe, Russian Federation, Asian subcontinent – 30 GBP
- Zone 5: Middle East & Pacific Rim, Aus & NZ – 50 GBP
Click here to open a new window with a universal currency converter to see how much this is at the moment, in your own currency.
JOIN NOWClick here
to request membership in the IASYM. You will be asked to choose your geographical region and complete a membership profile. It is not necessary to pay dues until your application has been reviewed and approved by the IASYM Executive Committee.